Here’s what I’ve worn so far for my 30 for 30 (meaning, the past two days). Please keep in mind that I’ve been out of town for the past two days. Even though I was only two hours away, this entailed:
- freezing my ass off because it was 25 degrees colder than usual for this time of year, and because I didn’t have any warmer coats or any hats or anything with me
- being disheveled because I work up at 5:00am to drive up to the conference
- being disheveled because I spent the past two days sitting in the most uncomfortable chair/seating arrangement ever
- being disheveled because the shower at the hotel had like, a RIDICULOUS amount of water pressure. Like, it was actually painful because the water pressure was so high, also, it may have blasted half my scalp off, and
- I’m usually disheveled anyway, so this is like, a severe dishevelment status here.
Day #1: puce shirt, white tank top, jeans, and floral flats (not pictured due to iPhoto taken from the hotel room desk)
Day #2: teal 3/4 sleeve shirt, red tank top, other jeans, and zebra print shoes. Also, Fountain Pen shawl (made by me). Also, I really wish I had a heavy jacket, a hat, and some very warm socks today. Alas.