It’s getting better.
So far this week, I have:
- packed up another box of clothes to go to Goodwill
- boxed up things that need to go other places
- shredded four (yes, four) garbage bags’ worth of papers (you can see the shredder on the end of the table in this photo. I keep having to unplug it and can only do so much at a time because it overheats)
- packed a box of random items that need to go to Goodwill (mainly weird gifts that have been sitting in a box for like, two years now)
- cleaned out a big container of craft supplies (most of which are going to Goodwill)
In the process of organizing this…
… I came across my two shoeboxes full of jewelry (note: it’s 98% stuff I made myself, so nothing expensive or fancy), which led to this:
Obviously, I haven’t finished organizing them yet. But I did put up the curtain rods, untangle a whole slew of bracelets, and hung up a few hundred necklaces. I even wore one today!
Plus, I also found $20 while going through a stack of papers. So, 1 point and $20 for me, actually! I’m not sure if I will be “done” done to where I am completely happy with it at the end of the week, but I do know I will be a lot happier with it!