So, I am not an artist. I can knit. I can cook. I can sew, sorta. Can’t draw though.
Still, I decided to do Item#40 from Keri Smith’s 100 Ideas list: Draw all the things in your purse/ bag. Here are the things in my school bag. The majority of things get switched back and forth between my school bag and purse. I don’t usually carry around the notebook with my caseload stuff, or Social Thinking books around in my purse though. Also, my purse usually contains knitting.
I also did #58: List your ten most important things, (not including animals or people.) That was hard. Not sure these are the MOST important things in that they’re not all irreplaceable (but some are), but they are things that have sentimental value or are just practical things I use so much that if I didn’t have them handy, I’d miss ’em.
- phone/camera (I chose my phone based on the fact that it has a good camera, which I use every day for my daily photo)
- mug of chai (the chai is necessary, and I love my huge Fiesta ware mugs)
- thumb ring (had it since 7th grade)
- earrings (feel naked without them)
- Radar (my teddy bear, which is now nearly 29 years old)
- car (practical and sentimental, since it’s prevented me from getting squished by a red light runner)
- scolapasta (this is seriously like the most sentimental thing I own. It’s orange and awesome)
So, that’s what I’ve done so far.